Applications for the 2021-2022 academic year are now being accepted. Trinity School diligently considers every student who applies. We are looking for students with demonstrated curiosity, academic ability and motivation. If the school is a good fit for your family and your child, we are eager to welcome a new student into our community of learners.
- Trinity School will need to have records sent from your child’s current school. When you are ready to supply those records, please complete our Records Request Form.
- We will also ask for two academic references: one math reference and one English or language arts reference. When you are ready for us to contact your references, please complete our Reference Request Form.
- After you’ve filled out these forms, please submit a $50 application fee online or by check.
If it’s convenient, prospective students can also use this time to take a brief academic assessment and/or schedule a faculty interview for the same day.
Contact our director of admissions , Stephanie Justen, to set up a visit, or with any questions you may have. We look forward to seeing you on campus!
To set up a meeting with Dr. Yohe, please contact admissions director Stephanie Justen.
Important Admissions Dates
- December 12, 2020 Entrance Exam
- December 14, 2020 Application Deadline
Trinity Schools does not unlawfully discriminate with respect to race, color, gender, national origin, age, disability, or other legally protected classifications under applicable law, with respect to the administration of its programs.